NOW HIRING KITCHEN STAFF / DEMO AMBASSADORS!
Bearded Brothers is a fast growing company based out of Austin, TX. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are looking for people that are passionate about organic foods, sustainability, and healthy living.
We are currently looking for a part time production person that can also help with product demos on evenings, and some weekends.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a commercial kitchen (but not required). You MUST have a passion for healthy organic foods. A current Food Handlers License or Food Managers Certification is also preferred. Above all, we are looking for an individual that is passionate about the Bearded Brothers brand and wants to grow with this awesome startup company.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 1pm and some evenings and weekends for product demos and events. Hours will vary from 20-30 hours per week.
- Production of energy bars
- Packaging energy bars
- Cleaning and dish washing
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Seeking out new ways to improve production process
- Implementing new and creative ways to increase production efficiency
- Attending product demo's as needed
- Wearing other hats as needed
- Having lots of fun while doing all of the above
- Food production experience, preferably pre-packed commercial foods
- Must possess a food handlers license (or be willing to obtain), Food Managers Certification is strongly preferred
- Working in a team environment
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about healthy organic foods and be willing to talk about our products at demos and events
- Outgoing and enthusiastic individuals are a must. You will be interacting with the public while demoing our products and sharing about the nutritional benefits of each bar
- A good attitude, a smile and willingness to work hard. Food production can be monotonous at times, but we like to have fun while we work as well.
- Excitement about the Bearded Brothers brand
Please submit your resume and cover letter below. Applicants will not be considered if they don't contain both a cover letter and resume.