NOW HIRING KITCHEN STAFF / DEMO AMBASSADORS! (Updated June 18th, 2013)
Bearded Brothers is a growing startup company based out of Austin, TX. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are looking for people that are passionate about organic foods, sustainability, and healthy living. If you are multi-talented then you just might be the perfect fit for our thriving little company. We tend to wear many hats here, we make the bars, deliver them, handle customer service, marketing, and pay the bills.
Our most immediate need is help in the kitchen and helping out with demo’s. If you know your way around a commercial kitchen, or are willing to learn and desire to work for a growing startup with lots of growth potential then Bearded Brothers might be for you.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a commercial kitchen (but not required). You MUST have a passion for healthy organic foods. A current Food Handlers License or Food Managers Certification is also preferred. Above all, we are looking for an individual that is passionate about the Bearded Brothers brand and wants to grow with this awesome startup company.
- Production of energy bars
- Packaging energy bars
- Cleaning and dish washing
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Seeking out new ways to improve production process
- Implementing new and creative ways to increase production efficiency
- Attending product demo's as needed
- Wearing other hats as needed
- Having lots of fun while doing all of the above
- Food production experience, preferably pre-packed commercial foods
- Must possess a food handlers license (or be willing to obtain), Food Managers Certification is strongly preferred
- Working in a team environment
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about healthy organic foods
- Customer service experience is a plus, we have people dropping by our kitchen on a regular basis and demo products at our retail locations
- A good attitude, a smile and willingness to work hard. Food production can be monotonous at times, but we like to have fun while we work as well.
- Excitement about the Bearded Brothers brand
MUST be available between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, hours will typically be from 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. but will increase as the business grows, which is happening rapidly. Occasional weekends and evenings are required to catch up on production and help with product demos at our retail locations. Hours will vary.
Please submit your resume and cover letter below. Applicants will not be considered if they don't contain both a cover letter and resume.