For Immediate Hire - Bearded Brothers Brand Ambassador
Seeking Candidates In: Denver, Northern California, and Southern California
As a Bearded Brothers Ambassador you will demo our tasty energy bars to customers, engage customers to drive sales, answer customer questions, and work to establish relationships with Team Members at the store level.
Approximately 20 hours per month will be required (may increase as the brand grows). Hours are to be split between in store product demos, mostly Whole Foods and Natural Grocers, as well as special events such as races, yoga events, etc.
Will communicate with Brand Manager at Bearded Brothers HQ at least twice per month about how the demos are going, how to improve, and suggestions to improve brand awareness.
· Schedule and staff in-store demos (1-2, 3 hour demos per week)
· Check inventory levels and ensure purchasing managers order product ahead of time to support the demo
· Interact with customers, sample product, and drive sales
· Form and grow relationships with store managers, grocery managers and demo coordinators at key retail locations
· Research and participate in local events related to health and wellness. I.E. Trail runs, 5k’s, yoga events, cycling events, etc.
· Work to establish sponsorship relationships with local ongoing events such as trail races, road races, and other similar events.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· 1+ years of relevant experience in product promotion
· Experience booking product demos at Whole Foods and Natural Grocers
· A flexible schedule
· Must be results driven (increasing sales is a must in this position)
· An eye for design. You will be responsible for setting up your own demo table. It’s gotta look great!
· A thoughtful and strategic mindset – if something isn’t working, how can you make it work?
· A good knowledge of health and wellness is a must. If a customer tells you our bars have high sugar, you need to be able to explain the difference in natural sugar, and added sugar. As well as things like low glycemic index, maca root, fiber, protein, etc.
· Proactive and energetic. Must enjoy talking with and actively engaging with people
· Access to a reliable car, public transportation won’t get you everywhere you will need to go
· Access to a computer with internet, and Google Docs
Please send Cover Letter AND Resume. If both are not included, you will not be considered for the position.